Gondwana’s Fynbos Villas and Bush Villas offer the luxury amenities of a Safari Lodge with all the comforts of home ideal for families and groups of friends. Each stylish villa offers spacious, open plan interiors with three or four en-suite bedrooms.
Various packages can be booked with the villa accommodation from Full Board (3 gourmet meals at the nearby Kwena Lodge and 2 daily game drives) to Half Board to the B&B and Daily Game Drive package. The B&B package allows for family braais in your villa and time to explore the surrounding Garden Route if you like with its award-winning Golf Courses and top beaches.
Fynbos Villas – Located adjacent to Kwena Lodge, Exclusive Use, 3 bedrooms.
Bush Villas – Located 10 km from Kwena Lodge, requiring self-drive to Kwena or Lehele Lodge for meals and game drives. Exclusive Use, 3 and 4 bedrooms.
Various packages can be booked with the villa accommodation from Full Board (3 gourmet meals at the nearby Kwena Lodge and 2 daily game drives) to Half Board to the B&B and Daily Game Drive package. The B&B package allows for family braais in your villa and time to explore the surrounding Garden Route if you like with its award-winning Golf Courses and top beaches, using Gondwana as a base.
- Double volume thatch roof with open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area.
- Approximately 240m2 in size with 2, 3, and 4 bedroom configurations .
- Living room has wood fireplace and folding windowed doors leading onto an expansive deck with breath-taking views of the Western Cape landscape and built in braai (wood BBQ).
- Large, luxurious bedrooms with seating areas, private decks and gas fireplaces.
- Spacious en-suite bathrooms with deep baths, walk-in showers and double basins.
- Flat screen TV, DVD player, Telephone (Note – TV Network services not available).
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave and dishwasher.
Game Drives are conducted in open Land Rovers with expert field guides who reveal the free roaming Big 5 in a Cape Floral setting – a once in a lifetime experience. Morning and afternoon safaris are included in your stay on the full board package with gourmet breakfast treats or delicious hors d’oeuvres and sundowners in the afternoons.
Take a guided nature walk through 1000 different species of fynbos in the Gondwana Reserve. Get out your binoculars and tick off some of the 300 indigenous and 30 endemic bird species found in Gondwana. Sip on a sundowner on an evening game drive with your significant other and view our Big Five amongst a magnificent Cape floral setting.
Kids of all ages are welcome at Gondwana Big Five Game Reserve. On arrival families will be informed about the Junior Ranger experience and their ranger will enquire about any special requests, dietary, babysitting or otherwise. Children will receive a fun Ranger’s backpack and cool safari booklet to fill in throughout their stay. Junior Ranger program available for children 6 years and over.
Enjoy a relaxing and indulgent Spa treatment in African style at Gondwana Spa resort garden route .
Gondwana’s Spa offers a full treatment menu utilizing the luxurious Africology product range which makes use of South Africa’s indigenous plants.Treatments can be in the double volume treatment room or open air for a truly “au natural” experience. In addition guests can request in room treatments for the ultimate in privacy and ease.
- Fine Dining: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (with the Full Board rates option).
- Morning and Late Afternoon Game Drive.
- Junior Ranger program for children.
- Afternoon Tea.
- Free Internet Access (Wi-Fi) at the Lodge.
- Conservation Fees.
- Spa treatments.
- Specialised dining options at Kadoro or in the reserve.
- Trading Post purchases.
- Air and road transfers.
- Babysitting that might be required.