Imagine a luxuriously spacious and stylish African villa with your own Field Guide, Chef and Butler. The villa is privately situated in the reserve’s 1000 hectare walking area surrounded by grasslands teaming with game.
The ultimate bush getaway to restore and revive with friends or family in a Big 5 game reserve ideally and accessibly located on the Garden Route.
Three luxurious guest suites, with endless mountain views, provide extravagant accommodation for 6 adults or 4 adults and 4 children.
Guests are treated to African boma breakfasts, scenic veranda lunch platters, evening boma barbecues, elegant lodge meals, romantic picnics, and scenic sundowner spots as the sun dips behind the mountains.
Gondwana Lodge is proud to offer Pan African Cuisine which is a mixture of elements from the European and African art of cooking.
- Luxury accommodation for up to 6 adults or 4 adults and 4 children
- Pool and Jacuzzi/hot tub with extensive deck area to take in spectacular surrounds
- Private field guide for the duration of your stay with private vehicle
- Private chef for the duration of your stay
- Private butler and laundry service
- All meals and drinks including spirits, liqueurs and soft drinks. The only drinks excluded are French champagne and premium wines.
- Premium specialty coffee maker
- Guided walks including Fynbos and wildlife hikes
- Mountain biking, fishing and trail running
- Fun Junior Ranger Experience for children including custom activity book
- Wi Fi and DSTV
Game Drives are conducted in open Land Rovers with expert field guides who reveal the free roaming Big 5 in a Cape Floral setting – a once in a lifetime experience. Morning and afternoon safaris are included in your stay on the full board package with gourmet breakfast treats or delicious hors d’oeuvres and sundowners in the afternoons.
Take a guided nature walk through 1000 different species of fynbos in the Gondwana Reserve. Get out your binoculars and tick off some of the 300 indigenous and 30 endemic bird species found in Gondwana. Sip on a sundowner on an evening game drive with your significant other and view our Big Five amongst a magnificent Cape floral setting.
Kids of all ages are welcome at Gondwana Big Five Game Reserve. On arrival families will be informed about the Junior Ranger experience and their ranger will enquire about any special requests, dietary, babysitting or otherwise. Children will receive a fun Ranger’s backpack and cool safari booklet to fill in throughout their stay. Junior Ranger program available for children 6 years and over.
Enjoy a relaxing and indulgent Spa treatment in African style at Gondwana Spa resort garden route .
Gondwana’s Spa offers a full treatment menu utilizing the luxurious Africology product range which makes use of South Africa’s indigenous plants.Treatments can be in the double volume treatment room or open air for a truly “au natural” experience. In addition guests can request in room treatments for the ultimate in privacy and ease.
- Own field guide.
- Chef and butler.
- All meals and local beverages.
- Game drives and all other activities.
- Conservation Fees.
- Spa treatments.
- Specialised dining options at Kadoro or in the reserve.
- Trading Post purchases.
- Air and road transfers.
- Babysitting that might be required.