The historical Tilney Manor luxury lodge at Sanbona Wildlife Reserve, Western Cape is a tranquil oasis overlooking breathtaking vistas of the mountains and plains of the Little Karoo.
After a day of exciting safari activities, you and your travelling party can return to the tranquillity and comfort of Tilney Manor to relax in your luxury suite.
For uncompromised views of fauna and flora at Sanbona, Tilney Manor Lodge consists of three separate units making up six large open plan suites, which can accommodate larger parties. All suites can sleep a maximum of two adults, three of which boast King sized beds, and the remaining three each have twin beds.
- Air conditioning
- International dial telephone
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- His and hers outdoor showers
- En-suite bathroom with shower, twin basins and freestanding bath in the centre
- Private mini bar
- Electronic safe
- Private veranda
- Rim-flow swimming pool
- Relaxation Retreat with steam room and sauna
- Lounge with fire-place and television with satellite channels
- In and outdoor dining facilities
Along Route 62 in the Little Karoo, Western Cape, lies a piece of heaven known as Sanbona Wildlife Reserve. Located in one of the most diverse regions of South Africa in terms of fauna and flora, your safari holiday is accentuated by the panoramic landscapes and towering cliffs.
Sanbona Wildlife Reserve is packed with opportunities to learn, love and explore nature around you, while residing in luxurious lodges. And, in order to make the most out of your holiday adventure, there are several safari activities available such as:
- Flora & Fauna
- Game Drives
- Kids on Safari
- Nature Walks
- Relaxation Retreats
- Rock Art
- Rock Formations & Features
- Sanbona Boat Safari
Step into the privacy, luxury, and comfort of our tranquil retreats and let the gentle atmosphere envelop and embrace you.
All of the Relaxation Retreats at the Sanbona safari lodges are situated within the natural landscapes of Sanbona Wildlife Reserve. While the rejuvenating forces of nature cradle you, delivering a range of world-class treatments and holistic modalities to balance and energise your being.
Spa safari relaxation retreat lodges each boast two therapy rooms and are available at all the lodges:
- Dwyka Tented Lodge
- Gondwana Family Lodge – also equipped with a steam room.
- Tilney Manor – also equipped with a steam room and sauna
- Lunch, dinner and breakfast
- Two game drives
- Guided walks
- Tea,and coffee and water
- Game drive beverages
- Tourism levy
- 14% VAT
- Travel Insurance
- Any items of a personal nature
- Transfers to the reserve itself