Featuring sophisticated minimalist décor complemented by original art, Villa One comprises a formal lounge, TV lounge, dining room, and study, spacious outdoor deck area and an infinity pool.
Ellerman Villa One may be booked either as a three-bedroom villa or as a five-bedroom villa with the addition of the two deluxe spa bedrooms on the spa level. Size: 696 square metres / 7492 square feet.
It is interesting to note that Villa One comprises three floors in total.
There are three bedrooms with spacious bathrooms and private terraces.
The top floor has a reading room and three en-suite bedrooms. The master bedroom (Aqua) has ocean views from the bedroom and bathroom. The second bedroom (Lilac) also has ocean views and the third room (Yellow) feature beautiful views of the Twelve Apostels mountain range.
A personal chef is on call to create breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner. The emphasis is on fresh, locally sourced and seasonal ingredients.
Guests are welcome to make special requests beyond the daily à la carte options, and a 24-hour guest pantry is stocked with homemade fare.
Under the guidance of Chef Veronica, the cuisine at Ellerman House works in concert with our art and fine wine, creating an experience notable to even the most well-versed travellers. As guests enjoy views of the Atlantic, Chef Veronica delights with her vibrant recipes, highlighted by Cape Malay spices and Farmers’ Market organic fruit and vegetables. The menu items change daily, but stay focused on modern European-style dishes.
The Pantry is your guilty pleasure. Fresh, homemade treats are prepared daily, making it perfect for a light snack between meals, or for grabbing supplies before heading out for the day. Cakes are baked fresh every morning and guests can help themselves to a range of teas, coffees and drinks during the day or night.
- Available on an exclusive-use basis only
- Children of all ages are welcome in Villa One
- 3 en-suite bedrooms
- 2 additional deluxe spa bedrooms (option of creating a 5-bedroom villa)
- Spacious entertainment and dining area leading to an entertainment deck and private pool
- Private TV lounge, study and reading room
- Fully stocked contemporary kitchen
- Access to all public areas at Ellerman House including Art Gallery, Wine Gallery and Spa
The Ellerman House Spa is a natural extension of the property’s commitment to quality and personalised service. Situated on the ground floor of Villa One, it is approached through a garden with tranquil water features, lush indigenous plants and ocean views.
A small, highly experienced team of therapists offers a carefully considered menu of skin care therapy and body treatments designed for relaxation, rejuvenation and self-improvement. Everything is designed to soothe the senses while the body and mind are coaxed into balance.
With two single treatment rooms and one double room designed for couples, the spa specialises in cutting-edge massage techniques and anti-ageing beauty rituals drawing on the wisdom and restorative, healing techniques of different cultures from around the world.
In addition, there is a sensation shower, sauna and steam room for hydrotherapy.
Spa is open from Monday – Sunday: 10h00 – 19h00
- Exclusive use of Ellerman House Villa Two and all its facilities while in residence
- 24-hour private chef and hospitality team
- Return transfers from Cape Town International Airport
- Beverages (excluding wine and Champagne) inclusive of spirits and beer
- Bar stocked with our selection of luxury brands
- Complimentary laundry service
- Daily International Newspaper of your choice
- Guest pantry for 24-hour access to sweet and savoury snacks from the kitchen
- Daily sunset cocktails and canapés
- Access to Ellerman House Spa & Fitness Centre
- Uncapped Wireless Internet access
- 24-hour monitored security
- Private and secure parking
- Personalised, one-on-one concierge service from hotel management
- Lunch and Dinner
- Wine and Champagne
- Invited guests’ meals and drinks
- No pets allowed